Friday, August 19, 2016

Chocolate stains and other things about my body

3 things you didn't ask to know before the weekend started:

1. Fremoles
I'm not sure what these are, but these freckle/mole things are all over my arms. They're only on my arms, aside from an unfortunate exception on my face that looks like an eternal massive zit in every single photo taken of me. Rude.

I don't think they're freckles. Freckles are supposed to splatter endearingly over a person's body. Like my sister Cami. She has cute freckles. She's just a ball of cuteness all over, really. These things are more like the drip evidence of someone eating melted chocolate over me while I sleep. 

2. Ghost of Australia
This dark spot that looked suspiciously like the map of Australia appeared on my arm when I was about 7 years old. My mom rubbed on it with a wet rag until it turned red.

Turns out it wasn't dirt but a birthmark instead. There's this old wives tale (or maybe it was Tumblr?) that your birthmark is the spot where you were killed in your previous life. I also have a birthmark on my inner thigh and I hate to think I previously died sitting down politely somewhere only for someone to chuck a dagger in my lap. Also rude.

3. Origin Story
The points on the tips of my ears have me 68% convinced that I am part elvish. The other 32% of me is unsure of that, because I sometimes dream I'm a 30 year old black man in a red hoodie named Travis and I'm really not sure what to do with that information. I do like my ears though.

There you go. No doubt your world is a better place knowing what you now know.

Unrelated, but the point of this post: Don't forget to enter the Passion Planner Giveaway that I have going live right now! It ends tomorrow. Easy entry - just answer some feedback questions about the blog and leave a comment with your name to get entered. Good luck!

1 comment:

Comments, questions, concerns, religious inquiries? Share below!

Mailchimp

Don't miss out - Subscribe to be first in line! #winning

* indicates required